Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Speech Reflection


How did you feel about presenting your speech to the class?

At first I was shy and worried,but when I started saying my speech it was like a wave of confidence was flowing though me and in the end I was relieved but at the same time happy that I had faced one of my biggest fears.


What was the hardest part about preparing a speech?
The hardest part of my speech was starting it off properly. I thought that if the speech started off bad, it would be very hard to draw the audience in
What did you enjoy most about speeches?
I liked creating the speech because it was fun to research and write about a topic

How could you improve your speech making next time?
I think that the next time write a speech I need to add more facts and practice talking slower so that the audience can understand me


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10




No comments:

Post a Comment